Welcome to logitpro.com!
You have reached the home of LogIT PRO, "the world's top realtime onsite statistic program".
The fact that you have made it here means that you have become one step closer to knowing
your visitors better, and gaining the ability to modify your content, layout, etc. to meet
their needs. There is a reason why LogIT PRO has become so popular, and so widely used,
and in a few minutes you will be able to join the others who have already made LogIT PRO
their #1 realtime website statistics program. Below are some main features, and recommendations
before you begin.
Main Features: (current version: 3.02.03)
- Easy "on the web" configuration and installation.
- Strong and Fast Proprietary database engine - No need for Berkley, mySQL, SQL, etc!
- Tracks users while staying INVISIBLE on your site! (no client side banner ads!)
- Ability to dynamically change the amount of visiters listed on an info page
- Tracks the following:
- Screen size & Resolution (Enterprise)
- Antialias Font Capability (Enterprise)
- IP address, HostName, ISP
- Referrer, Search Engines, Search Engine Queries
- Browser and Operating System
- much more...
- Ability to list the most recent hits, or top percentage from different sources
- History statistics on: Month, Weekday, Date, Hour
- 24 Hour Tech Support (Enterprise = faster response)
- Standard version is SHAREWARE*!
* Commercial websites must purchase LogIT PRO Enterprise after
a trial period of 10 days with the Standard program. All other sites must purchase LogIT PRO Enterprise after a
trial period of 30 days. A Commercial site is defined by LogIT PRO as any website
which gains profit for someone or something. Websites which promote a product or service (this includes banner
ads) are considered commercial!
- Commercial websites MUST purchase Enterprise after 10 days of successful Standard use.
- All other websites MUST purchase Enterprise after 30 days of successful Standard use.
- Never give your LogIT PRO password out to anyone
- Never give anyone LogIT PRO, instead send them to this website!
- Never edit the LogIT PRO code (this could damage your server)
- Always check the FAQ before submitting questions to Bugzilla.